Info and Services
Hotel Club San Diego consists of a Central Building in Mediterranean Style, with several floors which includes most of the rooms, the restaurant, the reception, the coffee shop and the garden of olives. A few meters (15 m) from the Central Building, reachable with a few steps through a pedestrian-only tiny street alongside the reception, there is another small unit of Rooms settled on two levels, in panoramic position named “The Sunflower’s Dwelling”, where are the wedding rooms with four-poster bed, and other comfortably furnished rooms, almost all with Sea View, that offer guests the quality and comfort of the rooms of the central unit, to which they are connected through a private branch exchange, and the intimate atmosphere of a more independent, discreet and quite location.
Beyond the coastal the Hotel has a large private park linked to the central unit through an underpass, which, into its green, contains the Panoramic Swimming Pool with Seawater, a small unit of Rooms, settled on two levels named
“The Ancient Dwelling”, the amphitheater for entertainment activities, the fitness area, the kiosk bar at the Swimming Pools service and open at the time of bathing, where you can have light Lunches (with panino italian sandwiches, snacks, sandwiches, big salads, fruits, cold dishes etc.) on request.
The outfitted Playground for Children, Ping–Pong table, and the Hydro-massage Swimming Pool also with Seawater with a toning and relaxing effect.
The big Park includes a Spanish Ancient Observation Tower of 1595 from which overlook you can observe the horizon with the view of Punta Infreschi and the entire Gulf of Policastro, the amazing Mediterranean Scrub with its intense scent of myrtle, ferns and brooms which slopes down till the underlying cliff and it is part of a protected area S.I.C., which attests the high nature value as well as the uniqueness of the scenic beauty. From the swimming pools through a flight of steps and a path entirely into the park it is possible to reach the underlying plain cliff which allows access to sea to skilled swimmers. Over the cliff there are the “Terraces of Myrtle” equipped with a limited number of beach umbrellas and tanning beds, which allow hotel’s guests, who love absolute relax and nature, to enjoy one of the most striking corner of the Maratea Coast.
On the whole, Hotel Club San Diego has 70 rooms equipped with:
independent air conditioning with adjustable thermostat, television set, hair-drier, mini-fridge service, most part of them with small balcony with sea view.
Facilities and Common Services
- Seawater Olympic-size Swimming Pool
- Children’s Seawater Swimming Pool
- Hydro-massage Swimming Pool, toning and plantar, also with Seawater
- Changing rooms with Indoor Cabanas, pertaining to the Swimming Pools
- Bar service directly at the pool (kiosk bar)
- Small Fitness Area
- Playground Equipped for children
- Entertainment with daytime and evening activities
- Ping-Pong table
- Restaurant “Hall of Bows” (for hotel guests and events in general)
- Restaurant “Horizon Hall” (multi-purpose for meetings, conventions, weddings and events in general)
- Multi-purpose hall for conventions in the large park at the sea
- Panoramic Amphitheatre for entertainment and Activities
- Bar room and Television set
- Wide solarium, equipped with beach umbrellas and tanning beds
- Shuttle Service at the courtesy private beach (at 1.000 m.)
- Platform on the cliff, with beach umbrellas and tanning beds (in a limited number)
- Gardens and wide green park, that extends itself till the cliff
- Indoor parking (without surveillance)
Weekly Stays Sunday/Sunday
Start/end of stay: from 16:00 of the day of arrival until 10:00 of the day of departure.